Thursday, January 29, 2009

Woohoo...feeling a bit better...maybe this won't last forever! :)

Lindsay and I are both feeling better today...of course Linds has been sick since last Monday so she should be getting over it by now....I just started with it yesterday.....we both started antibiotics yesterday too so that's probably why were feeling better....at least were not contagious anymore.....doctor says after 24 of being on antibiotics you are no longer contagious. I really need to get back to work....throwing a wrench in my schedule like this is driving me crazy...can't stand sitting home doing practically nothing.

So they say, the weekend looks like it's actually supposed to be nice.....if it's true I will be riding that's for sure. I've almost forgotten what it even feels like to ride my horse.

I didn't get to the cooking I had planned on doing today, (worked on bills instead....eeeewwwww...getting really sick of robbing Peter to pay Paul, especially since Peter is broke too...hehe...gatta laugh once in a while) so we ended up having homemade pizza, spaghetti with sauce and garlic cheese bread! Quick and easy.

Found another new song I like (haven't uploaded it yet though.....maybe in a few I will) it's called "Could Have Been Mine" by Keith Anderson.....it's pretty cool!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your posts always make me hungry!! LOL

Glad everyone is starting to feel better. I'll bet you are happy to get out and ride and.

bills bills bills... they never go away do they? I wish...