Saturday, January 31, 2009

Movie update...

Space Chimps:

Very good family/kids movie....really funny and cute.

All Roads Lead Home:

Wow really good....I loved it.....a bit of a tear jerker in a few spots but really really good.

Hancock:

This one I wasn't really looking forward to watching...but it turned out to be a really good movie...a lot of action and twists...really made you think.

Wall*e:

This one was ok....not the best Disney movie though.....a bit slow going and boring.....hardly any talking in the movie at all.....cute for kids though.....Lindsay enjoyed it.

Saw V:

This one was good if you like the blood and guts and suspense kind of horror flicks....I don't like them at all (give me nightmares) but anyone that does would like it.....lots of spins sort of hard to keep up with unless your really paying attention and have seen all the others before it.

Well that's it for movie weekend...I'm impressed...normally when we get a bunch of movies they end up going back late and half of them unwatched.

Hoping tomorrow's weather will be just as good as today if not better....I can't wait to get out and play with Danny and ride! I will try not to forget the camera!

No big Superbowl plans here...kids want to do a little party here at home...have some snacks and watch the game...so that's what we will be doing after we get home from the barn.

No comments: