Thursday, January 1, 2009

New Year's Day...

Well New Year's Day turned out better than New Year's Eve anyway. Spent most of the day cleaning.....introduced Dakota to the vacuum cleaner...lol...that was fun...after a while he didn't mind it. After supper Lindsay and I decided we wanted to try and see if Dakota could/would pull her while she was on the sled in the back yard. We had fun....fell down a lot and I'm starting to wonder if I got frost bite on my butt cheeks (shouldn't have been out literally sitting in the snow with sweatpants on...hehe) Dakota was getting pretty confused because we don't have a harness for him. He caught on after about 10 minutes. We then started to just sled down the little hill we have in the back yard for Dakota to sit up on.....we had a lot of fun! Dakota would chase us up and down the little hill....Lindsay had fun using Dakota as a rescue dog........Mom would go down the hill...crash....then fake hurt....Lindsay and Dakota would come find me and fix me all up. I'm getting pretty sick of all this snow but it sure was fun to play in it for a while tonight.

No comments: