Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Feeling yucky...

Poor little Lindsay has been sick for the past week....mostly cold symptoms....well her throat got pretty bad on Monday so I took her into the doctor....they do a strep test that comes back 10 minutes later negative.....ok cool.....not strep just a virus...that's a good thing right....nope couldn't get that lucky....they sent the test in and called this morning to tell us the in-depth test came back positive so she does have strep....well that sucks now it's gonna go all through the family....I woke up this morning to a nasty sore throat and feeling just plain yucky with a low grade temp. so obviously I'm already getting it or have it too....nice huh! Grrrrr I don't like being sick.....I took the day off of work today so hopefully I can sleep some and kick it faster....well I'm going to curl up in bed and hopefully catch a good Lifetime movie.

No comments: