Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Homemade chicken and rice with dumplings soup...

Mmmm Mmmmm Mmmmmm........It turned out absolutely awesome.....I figured since I planned on making it one of these days and Lindsay and I are sick I would make it....I couldn't believe it...everyone loved it! The house smelled sooooo good....mmmmm.....celery and onions and chicken! I was pretty proud of myself considering my kids normally don't like my 'homemade' cooking....but I love to cook so I make them eat it anyway. Now I'm in the mood to make lasanya or potato dumplings in saurkrout with pork roast...mmmm..mmm.mmm. Depending on whether or not I go in to work tomorrow I just might do some more cooking. I at least want to bake some snickerdoodle cookies, I've been craving them for a while now. Of course it also depends on how I feel!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OH My.. You totally made me hungry with this post..

Hope you all are feeling better..