Friday, January 23, 2009

Hey 'GUESS WHAT' ? ? ?

It's really cold out again! Yeah....Just thought I would share the wonderful news! Grrrrrrrrrrrr I am so wanting summer!!!! Shorts....tank tops.....running around the yard barefoot....swimming pools.....waterparks......jogging.....bike riding.......long walks with the dog.....riding outdoors in a t-shirt....popsicles....cookouts (mmmmmm BBQ chicken on the grill and sliced potatoes with tons of butter and onions...the best meal ever).....campfires......smores......a cold beer and a good book on the front porch.....a nice rain storm.....the smell of lilacs in the air and fresh tomato plants....eating green beans right out of the garden.....Oh I can't wait for summer to get here!!!! Ok, I think cabin fever is starting to set in! hehe Sometimes I wonder why I ever moved back here from Florida.....oh yeah it was the BIG nasty bugs.......heat you can't even breathe in.....sand-spurs in the grass.....salt in the air.......god only knows whats in the ocean...you would be amazed.....(but of course we still swam/surfed in it) Oh to be a 'no fear' teenager again. Oh yeah and there's those wonderful gators too! They were always fun to run into! Well...I think I'm done venting/dreaming now! I feel a little better........but the best part is winter is more than half over already.......yeah....woohoo.......bring on summer!

No comments: