Monday, February 2, 2009

Yippy Back To Work ...

Well back to normality...at least as normal as it gets anyways. Today was my first day back to work and it felt like it had been forever...even though it was only 3 days...lame life huh? hehe j/k.... It was nice to get back there and talk with coworkers......even made plans to go out after work Friday......coworkers birthday celebration....a bunch of us from work are going.....nothing major just a few drinks at a bar close to work on the way home. It should be fun I could really use some time out with friends....been a bit bummed lately and can't quite figure out why. Been having a lot of stresses with finances but they're really not that bad.....it's not like we're going under or anything but I seem to be really stressed about it all. Oh well....life is what you make of it right? Right! Oh Lordy Lordy now I sound like my mother and grandmother! Maybe it's more than just the bills.....who knows! I think I just need warm weather so I can spend more time with Danny ..... my boy always helps when I'm down.

No comments: