Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Wow......Cranky Cranky Cranky....Vent Post !

Well holy bad day......on top of being bummed for the last few days I go to get the taxes done after work and it's gonna cost almost $400.00.....HOLY $#@% was my first reaction.....I used to do my own taxes and I think I'm going to start doing them again and save myself $400.00...it's a frickin rip off in a half.......so by the time we're done doing that it's getting late so of course supper is going to be messed up.....so we say forget it and decide to order a pizza.....well here I am still with an attitude going on about getting ripped at the tax place so I order the pizza with onions and pineapple on half and sausage on the other half.....well guess what...I love onions and green peppers but for the last few years every time I eat them I get a nasty stomach ache a few hours after.......sooooooo I guess I just topped my day off wonderfully now didn't I. Oh well....chew a handful of tums....surf the net for a while....go to bed and hope to make tomorrow better than today!

No comments: