Tuesday, February 3, 2009

WooHoo...busy busy fun weekend for me.....

Going to the Otter Street Fishery here in town on Saturday. A friend from work is racing a motorcycle on the ice, so a few of us from work are going to go watch....I've been to the fishery before (years ago) but never bothered to watch the races they have.....hehe.....just went for the party at that age! This should be interesting though....I have never seen ice races. It's supposed to be pretty warm though I hope the ice will hold.....you know me....HATE TO BE ON ICE......this won't be that bad though since it's right off shore....not like way out in the middle of the lake or anything.....if that were the case I would not be going! I'm sure I will still be nervous but a couple beers in and I should get over it. Maybe....lol!

No comments: