Sunday, February 15, 2009

Valentine's Day

It was a good day....I got a dozen red roses and a nice card....Took a drive out to Coyotes in Neenah to get some jeans and the pieces I needed for my bridle......got some awesome new perfume from there too......found some new riding boots I want and of course I could have gone nuts in there buying everything but I controlled myself though.......in the afternoon I ended up playing taxi for Chelsea and her (so called) boyfriend, his cousin and her friend....they went to go see a movie...it was pretty cute though, the boys got both the girls roses and Chelsea also got a teddy bear......Brandon took his girlfriend Staci to a movie and then just hung out.......he got her flowers, candy and a teddy bear......I made Tenderloin Steak for Jim and the girls and Snow Crab Legs with melted butter and garlic for me....(yummy.....it was really good) Ended the evening playing a few games of Sorry with Lindsay.......woohoo I won two out of three games!

No comments: