Thursday, February 19, 2009

Hinder / Motley Crue concert......

Awwwwwww......my son is such a sweetie.....he's at the concert right now in Green Bay and Hinder is playing......what does he do? He calls me (his mom) and lets me listen to my 2 favorite songs (Lips of an Angel and Better Than Me) through his cell phone. Awwwww my boy loves me....! I'm really surprised he thought of mom while he was there! I musta raised him right after all! hehe I'm still so jealous, I wanted to go to that concert too. He's a lucky kid, a friend he works with gave him the other ticket that he got for Christmas.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

[i]great stuff, regards[/i]

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I begin on internet with a directory

Anonymous said...

Saw Motley Crue last year with my kids. Tried to explain to them that it was as much about the showmanship as the music. It was awesome. awesome close seats for $50 tickets bought outside 5 mins before show started ..If I had the chance to see motley I would want to be more close.