Thursday, February 26, 2009

I got a Friend Award.....Yeah me !!!!!!!!!!

Yep my wonderful awesome blogger friend Carol from over in the other blogging world selected me as one of her best-est blogging friends.....She's so sweet.......Click on her name and check out her blog.....she's a lot like me (now I will let you decide whether or not that's a good thing.....hehe) Just kidding she's way cool. We sort of know each other personally too, she boards her horse at the same barn that Cindy (the woman I bought Danny from 2 years ago) boarded Danny and her other horse....don't know that ones name sorry.......It's nice that we can all connect in a way and keep in touch and she can also see Danny's progress in life! Well anyway, here's my cool Friend Award! Thanks again Carol!

Oh yeah and Carol....me, you and Cindy should take the boys out for a ride together sometime.....you guys could even come over where I keep Danny, there's 9 miles of trails mostly wooded and no road riding at all. Let me know! :)

No comments: