Saturday, March 7, 2009

What I bought at the tack sale...

Ok.....well like expected, I didn't stick to the list (how could anyone anyways.....hehe) I did however, get what I needed.......I found an awesome leather halter....it's Amish made......found Lindsay a new show shirt for this year (now she has 4).....we found her 2 show belts......

Ok that's what we got that was 'needed'.....now for the not needed but sort of needed........we got Danny a sleazy (horse pj's so they stay clean before shows) and matching tail bag.....a grooming box......a rack to go on the outside of the stall at fair to hang bridles and other things.......maroon colored splint boots for Danny......

Ok now for the not at all needed but bought anyways....hehe......I splurged and bought myself a new purse (been looking for one)......bought Chelsea a necklace......got the girls a couple key chains.......and I found a few horsey picture frames like I wanted.......and a pair of jeans.

I did pretty good considering I could have gone nuts and bought a lot more.

Anyway, considering we are not going to go to Midwest Horse Fair in Madison this year I tried to get everything needed for showing and Fair this year......we should be all set now!

No comments: