Monday, March 30, 2009

Having "Chubba" issues....

Ok....here's the ordeal....I quit smoking approximately 6 weeks ago (yeah me.....I know) I definately know it's a really good thing that I quit My health will be better.....things already taste way different and better....my breathing is better too....I am really really happy with myself for quitting! Just so thats understood! hehe.....I am happy I quit....it's a good thing!!!!!!!!

Ok......now I have usually weighed about 105 and never had more than skin over muscle on my tummy and now I have this little thick layer of whatever....fat I guess is what you'd call it....I flex and it's still there....omg.....it's not bad like I think I'm overweight or anything...it's just that I'm not used to it AT ALL! Some days I like it and then some days I look in the mirror and wonder "It will stop right?" It's not only on my tummy it's actually everywhere (which is a good thing in some areas ) but it is spreading all over nicely...hehe!

Anyways.....I now weigh 123 which is quite a bit more than 105!

Ok......I think I'm done whinning about getting a little chubba now! It's just because I've stopped smoking and I guess I would rather be a little chubba then smoke!

I am Lisa....hear me roar!!!!! LOL Ok goodbye!

No comments: