Thursday, April 1, 2010

April Fools Day pranks......

Ok.....I've managed to find every nasty looking plastic/rubber bug we've ever owned....grrrrr.....Lindsay is having a good ol time with me tonight.......there was one on my laptop.....on the toilet seat.....she stuck one on my cell phone and then called me.....lol......the darn things are everywhere......I have to admit though I got both my girls good tonight......I pulled the rubber band on the faucet sprayer on both of them......hahaha it was great......of course it ended up a mess cuz my kids just get soaked then jump out of the way and let the water go all over the kitchen instead of turning it off after getting soaked.......lol....goofballs! I sooooo wish I could have got it all on video though....would have been good!

No comments: