Monday, April 26, 2010

4-H Horse meeting went well tonight.....

Here we go......this coming weekend kicks off the hectic horse clinic/show/practice for the season. Saturday is the beginner horse show clinic....it's mostly for kids that have never shown before....this I think is very good....horse showing is a pretty difficult thing to just jump into without help or knowing what your doing.....and believe me not too many folks are willing to jump in and help out. Anyway Lindsay and Brooke are going to be doing this clinic because Lindsay is still pretty new to showing and Brooke has never shown before.

The 15th is a barrel racing clinic....now this one I'm not missing for anything.....this is right where I need to be! hehe.......should be fun!

First real show of the year is May 22nd. (this is the show I went in a few years ago with Danny and actually placed.....we were excited) Lindsay will be showing this will be her first show with Star. Ohhhhh here come the mom nerves again.......lol........I know I know they will be fine!

..........and the list goes on......will update as it all goes!

No comments: