Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Wow.....is it ever cold outside today! I think it's -17 regular temp. and -36 wind chill. Holy moly cold. I don't feel so bad with the cold this time, the last time we had such cold temps I worried the entire weekend about Danny getting too cold because I don't have a blanket for him. Well, I bought him a blanket so now he should be nice and toasty warm the rest of the winter. It fits him perfectly and he didn't have a problem at all with putting it on. I feel much better knowing he's nice and cozy warm now. :) If I ever remember to bring the camera out I will take some pictures of him in his blanket!

3 comments:

Callie said...

Glad he's happy in his blanket. I throw blankets on my girls as soon as I see a shiver, usually when it starts to get in the 20's.

Rising Rainbow said...

It has been the kind of winter for blankers that's for sure.

Anonymous said...

Where did you go you stopped blogging! COme back!

Luv ya Anj