Thursday, May 17, 2007

Danny's home sweet home...

The trip to go get Danny went very well. It was a hour and a half one way. He did very well. When we first got there I think he could tell something was going on. (I think he saw the trailer and just knew something was up) I went to get him from the pasture and as we were walking up to the trailer he would stop and plant his feet every once in a while. He would go again when I rubbed his neck and told him everything was OK. He jump right in the trailer like a champ. (with a little bucket of grain in the front window because we weren't sure how he would do) He handled the long ride just fine. Half way through we stopped to check on him and he was doing just great. When we got him to his new home he backed right out of the trailer and stood there looking around. He walked right into the barn doorway like he already knew the place. He is settling in wonderfully. I couldn't get any good pictures of him yet because I didn't want to interrupt the process. I will have some soon and post them for everyone to see. We are so very happy he's doing so well.

1 comment:

~Anj~ said...

Very Cool well I wish you guys good luck!!!! :) Say hi to Danny for me!!!!!