Thursday, October 22, 2009

Good Mornin'...

...and welcome to yet another wonderful year of 4-H fun! (yeah I know, I'm about 2 weeks late with this...oops been busy) We are all signed up for and ready to dive into our projects this year. We are setting a goal this year, to keep up on the record books throughout the year instead of waiting until the last minute or not doing one at all. This year we had a little change with the bylaws in the club, everyone is now required to turn in a record book at the end of the year...they can be minimal but our goal is to make them phenominal. =) Ok maybe that's asking too much right away but they will be more than minimal that's for sure!

Chelsea is signed up for the Horse Project and Photography again. And Lindsay is signed up for Horse, Photography, Foods & Nutrition (canning) & Exploring.

...stay tuned for further updates (I will keep this updated more often too)

Have a wonderful day!
(I know I will, I get my bonus at work today....wooohoooo yay me!)

No comments: