Monday, August 17, 2009

Lots of stuff for sale....

Ok.......I'm breaking down and selling the 'horsey' stuff we either don't use, won't use again or just need to sell.....I will give you guys first crack at the stuff if interested.....I will be putting all items up on ebay next week...so let me know if there's something you might be interested in.

Western Show Bridle set with matching breast collar 40.00

Clinton Anderson Mecate Reins w/Dark Oil Slobber Straps 50.00 (This one is tough to part with....but I need the money)

2 Children's size 10 -12 ..... Purple / Pink both w/ rhinestones

5 Children's size 10 -12 Western show shirts....Pink / Purple / Tan/Sand slinky / 2 White 10.00 each

Halter/Bridle set w/reins -----Plain no bling...very nice...Amish made. 30.00

Buddy Stirrups ........ brown, new in the box still 18.00

That's it for now.......if I come up with anything else I will post it......if you want any pictures of anything just let me know.

No comments: