Monday, July 13, 2009

4-H Potluck Meeting...Yum yum

It was fun! Girls didn't want to swim, Chelsea had been swimming all day already and Lindsay thought it was too cold to swim.

I got myself signed up to yet another responsibility at fair....lol.....oh well it's a fun one......me and three others are running the 'fun show' on Sunday of fair. Should be good, we even get to make our own show bill for it. Woohoo...

Most everything else as far as showing Danny is taken care of now....I ordered the shavings for the stall for the week....paid for everything that needed to be paid for....girls are signed up for the dipper and barn duty. Now we pretty much just need to get all their pictures taken care of and mounted. Yeahhhhhhhhhh most of the stress can now go away regarding fair! hehe....oh the things I get myself into!

Bye for now!

No comments: