Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Riding was interesting tonight....

It first started out with the three of us doing really good.......then Nicole's horse (Pusher) decided he didn't want Danny along and attempted to kick him twice while were riding along (not cool.....scared the flippin life out of me) Well all came back to the arena and Nichole got off Pusher and walked him along with us for a while....then (Jim) Allison's horse, spooks from the cat taking off into the bushes which in turn makes Danny jump about three feet...with me on him mind you...Yes I stayed on, yaaa me....because we are right behind them....well we kept going and everything was going really good for a while and then we came across a couple deer.....and weeeeeeeee here we go again........well both horses did quick little side step away from the deer and then the deer took off......our horses did not take off......whew is exactly what I was thinking. The rest of the ride was very uneventful and fun.....it was a great ride in all! Very fun and exciting to say the least!

2 comments:

Callie said...

I love those kind of rides.......fun!

Trail Ridin' Mama said...

Oh yeah....it was fun! :o)