Saturday, April 18, 2009

Awesome day riding...

Wow was today ever fun...I totally relaxed and all my stress and issues just went away the second I got inside the pasture and could get close enough to Danny to be able to smell him. I know it's weird, I love the smell of my horse though. The girls just had a blast too. Very nice day...one of the better days I've had in a long time. I no longer feel bad about not going to Midwest Horse Fair after spending the day with Danny....I would rather do that any day. I also have a trail riding date next wed with Allie...woohoo...will see how that goes...hehe. I did a little practice run with Danny today and walked him around outside the arena and far enough away from the other horses to see how he would react and he did great...it didn't even bother him a bit.

I will add the pictures from today in a little while!

Oh and it was such a beautiful day......I wish it was like this everyday.

No comments: