Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Ferrier Appt. & Life Update

Well we had our farrier appointment this morning again and Danny did very good! I'm guessing it was just a fluke that he was a total monster the first time she came out to trim him when I swear he was trying to kill that poor girl.

We're now working on painting the dining-room, it's going pretty good so far (at least the stupid blue tape is working better this time) :) I forgot to take before pictures of the dining-room and it's almost half done now so I'm just going to wait until it's done, then I will post pictures.

Our annual 4H Tack Sale is Saturday, I plan to buy a few things for the girls and hopefully they will be pretty much set for showing at Fair this summer. I like it when I can buy a $175.00 show shirt for $15 - $20. :) I will share what I buy next week.

2 comments:

Callie said...

I love a tack sale!

"My Little Wonders" said...

I really liked what you did with your bedroom. It turned out really nice. Great Job !!!
Lori