Sunday, July 29, 2007

Her 1st Horse Show...





















They did awesome!!! No ribbons (those will come in due time) but they had tons of FUN. Danny did sooooooo well, for a horse that I don't think has ever been in a show ring he acted like a pro. They make the perfect pair. They were sooooo good together. I am such a proud mom of both of them (horse and kid)

They had to wait a long time between classes so they both attemped to take a nap.



The afterglow! It was a very long day. :o)




2 comments:

Callie said...

Congrats to both for surviving and doing a great job at the first horse show!

Carol said...

Hello there!!
I am glad to see that Danny has such a great home with people who love him. You've never met me, but I am friends with Danny's former owner, Cindy. Cindy and I both board our horses at High Pines Farm. I always liked Danny when Cindy had him (she always wanted me to ride him -- but I'm pretty goofy about riding different horses from my own). I was a bit saddened when she said she had him sold, but I'm very happy he has a wonderful home as it looks like you are all having a blast with him. Feel free to check out my blog if you'd like. I will have pics of my own horse on there as soon as I can. My guy is a 19yr old adopted Standardbred. He retired from harness racing in 1997 and I've had him since then. He was the first horse I have ever broke to ride on my own. My blog can be found at Horsecampr1.blogspot.com. I look forward to reading your future posts on Danny!