Tuesday, April 24, 2007

It's OFFICIAL...

It's official, "Danny" is ours!!! I bought him last night. WOOHOO!!!! We are soooooooo extremely excited. We unfortunately can not bring him home for a few more weeks though. He's right now busy keeping a mare in foal company so she stays calm before the birth. The mare is due May 4th and as soon as the foal is on the ground we can go get Danny and bring him home. That's really ok with me though, we have a lot of little preparations to do before he comes home. The girls are still undecided on what color halters and other little items they would like. I'm sooooooo unbelievably happy, he is such a good boy. He will take good care of the girls I just know it. Lindsay already figured out that he likes Trix.....she had a bag she brought along for the long car ride the other day and she fed him a few. He was so friendly he even stuck his head right in the truck so that my husband would rub his head. He's so awesome! We love him already!

2 comments:

"My Little Wonders" said...

Wow I am so happy for you all. I can't wait to see more pics of him with you all at home. He will be fun for the whole family.

Kathy C said...

Hi, I've been poking about your sight. Danny looks like the perfect starter horse from you videos. He's so patient! Congratulations!!

My daughters are in 4H also. Our county is going through a transitional period, so there is little involvement. Or, what involvement there is is lead by just a few. So...we do both open shows and then they do the fair and my oldest does state gymkhana.

If you get a chance to look back to my old posts I have some cool shots that the girls and our neighbor girls took to make a safety poster for the barn last year. They should be under July or Aug of '06.