Friday, March 20, 2009

This is where I board Danny...

click here-----> Indian Summer Farms <-----click here

Thought I would throw this link out there for a little advertisement for the barn that I keep Danny.

They have a couple summer camps every year that are very informative and fun (the girls and I did this last year). The kids learn everything from ground up, brushing to riding.

For all you 4-Her's out there, this is a great way to get some of that experience in that you can add to your log books!

Check it out... ....it's pretty cool!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Maybe memebers have opinion what are some real benefits of purchasing affiliate websites? previous month I'm considering to purchase one? Can someone suggest any great place to get any more reviews or opinions which website can produce large income? I found this website
[url=http://www.home-businessreviews.com/Turnkey-Affiliate-Websites.html]affiliate websites[/url] - owner told that he had very great profit using these turnkey websites. He claims that he earns thousands of dollars each month with these websites. if you have any info feel free to post reply.
that is site I 'm talking
http://www.home-businessreviews.com/Turnkey-Affiliate-Websites.html