Friday, July 6, 2007

Mother Nature at her finest...

We were on our way home from the barn last night when we saw the most beautiful thing. Normally our lives are so busy that we end up missing these things or don't bother to stop and enjoy it. So I pulled over on the side of the road and C got out and took pictures. Here is one that she took. After she got the pictures and we were driving again we got to a point where you could see the entire rainbow from one end to the other. It was too big to fit in the camera view so we couldn't get a picture of that, but it would have been nice. I don't think I have ever seen a complete full rainbow like that before. It was really nice to be able to experience it with my daughters.

2 comments:

"My Little Wonders" said...

What a nice pic......I love the farm in the back. Ya gotta love those precious moments from God!!!
Lori

Naomi... said...

Thank God for cameras! It's so neat we can capture sights like you have. And then share it with people like me half way round the world... Amazing! You obviously live in a very beautiful area...